How To Get Your Best Wonder Serum Tan
Skincare addicts and body butter connoisseurs listen up… What if you could combine the best of your skincare routine with your favourite tan? Wouldn’t that be an absolute game changer!
Well, here at Skinny Tan we’re all about pushing boundaries and creating the best of innovations – and our best-selling Wonder Serum ticks all of those boxes and more.
So what makes Wonder Serum different?
The ultimate combination of self-tan and skincare technology, Wonder Serum works as a full body hydrating, anti-aging skincare treatment whilst providing a flawless, long lasting tan.
The first of its kind, it feels more like a high end skincare treatment than a traditional tanning formula, and works to deliver super soft and healthy looking skin alongside a beautifully natural looking glow.
Formulated into a silky lightweight texture, Wonder Serum glides effortlessly onto skin to leave an instant iridescent colour that develops into an even, streak free lasting self-tan in as little as 6-8 hours.
If you’re not into mousses, prefer to skip lotions and can’t be faffed with a spray, then this innovative serum formula could be just what you’re looking for!
What skin loving ingredients does Wonder Serum have?
Combining anti-aging and antioxidant ingredients to help soften the skin, Wonder Serum is perfect for more mature or dry skin that needs a little extra nourishment to look and feel its best.
Q10 Coenzyme helps to support the production of collagen and elastin, which we lose as we age, while promoting an even skin tone.
Vitamin E is known to calm and hydrate the skin, while Aloe Vera also provides a boost of moisture.
To add the cherry on top, a stunning iridescent guide colour helps to blur imperfections and even the skin tone for the most beautifully radiant result you’ve ever experienced!
How do I apply Wonder Serum to get the most flawless finish?
THE NIGHT BEFORE TANNING:
2. When you’re out of the shower, make sure to moisturise well all over to help reduce dry patches!
THE DAY OF TANNING:
1. Hop in the shower and wash your body before applying tan. Your skin should be clean, dry, and free from any deodorants, perfumes or heavily scented products etc.
2. Apply a light, unscented body moisturiser to hands/wrists, feet, ankles, elbows, face - and any other dry patches. This helps to form a protective barrier and avoid the tan ‘gathering’ in these areas.
3. Grab your Dual Tanning Mitt and apply the tan to the body one section at a time, blending in circular motions until guide colour appears evenly blended on the skin.
4. Repeat all over until you have a full body glow from the guide colour. Don’t forget, you can always build as needed!
NOTE: Don’t worry too much about the guide colour being a little streaky before you wash it off; when you step into the shower your glow will be beautifully even and natural looking.
8. After you’ve allowed the tan to develop for 6-8 hours, rinse off your guide colour without soap (careful not to have the water too hot as this can cause drying of the skin).
9. Gently pat dry with a towel, and then apply a body moisturiser all over to maintain the tan and prevent dryness!
OUR BONUS APPLICATION TIPS, JUST FOR YOU!
Hands, face & feet: Buff, buff, buff! Use our Miracle Brush to blend the serum formula into hands, feet and face so there are no obvious marks or lines. You can even apply a little direct onto the brush to layer up or go over areas that may be looking a bit patchy.
Back: Our Back Applicator is perfect for those hard-to-reach places! Simply add a fresh blob of Wonder Serum to the applicator and move it in back & forth motions all over your back until fully blended!
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR TAN
Remember a tan lasts longer on hydrated skin! For your longest lasting tan, we'd recommend moisturising after each shower to keep the skin hydrated and happy. Alternatively, to keep building your glow, we'd recommend using our moisturising Gradual Tanner.
When showering, take care not to use any heavy soaps of abrasive products to keep your tan in tip top condition.
Need more convincing?
It's a fan favourite for a reason
"The only tan I have ever wanted to repurchase… sun kissed, bronzed and glowing, Wonder Serum suits its name perfectly!” @kateberryyt
“It glides on and it sooo moisturising on my dry skin.” @dailydiaryofmeandmine
"The Wonder Serum is a staple within my Skinny Tan lineup! It’s hydrating, glowy and streak free - what more could you want?!” @thelifeofgeorgiaphelps
“It was really easy to use and applied evenly PLUS it felt so comfortable on my dry eczema prone skin!” @zoemountford
“Honestly the best tan I have ever tried…” @charlottegoff__