1. Types of Data We Collect
We collect the following types of data in order to best serve all of our consumers. We do not collect personally identifiable information, without this being specifically stated and knowingly provided by you.
This includes but is not limited to:
1.1. Contact Information Data elements in this category includes the following:
• Your Name
• Shipping and Billing Address
• Email Address
• Telephone /Mobile Number
1.2. Transaction and Commercial Information Data elements in this category includes the following:
• Customer Account Information
• Purchase History and related records (products ordered, returns, records of payments & refunds etc)
• Customer Service records and communications with us
1.3. Online & Technical Information Data elements in this category includes the following:
• Browser Ip Address
• Device you are using to browse our site
• Browser you are using whilst on our site
• Browsing patterns on our site / pages / products viewed
• Site behaviors, product interest and other activities on our site
2. How We Gather & Use Data
We collect data as you interact with us through our website. We do this respectfully and carefully to protect your rights. Data collected is used to bring you better products, services, and experiences.
2.1. How We Collect Data
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We may ask for information like your name, email or shipping address and telephone or mobile number. We may use technologies that automatically collect information such as your browser, operating system you are using, your IP address, web pages you visit or the links you have clicked.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Sign up for an account on our websites or by calling or emailing us
• Sign up or subscribe to receive our marketing emails
• Place an order via our website
• Interact via the websites or click or view our advertisements.
2.2. General Ways We Use Data
We use the data we have collected so we can continuously operate our website and provide, develop, and improve the products that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and fulfillment of products from our websites
• Provide you with information about products / offers / events, if you prefer to receive it either via Email or SMS.
• Communicate with you to update your regarding your purchase or respond to any queries you may have.
• Continuously Improve the website by monitoring how you use it
• Respond to any feedback you send us, if you have requested for it.
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the GDPR. We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain certain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.