Classic Mousse Starter Kit
LIMITED OFFER WORTH £43.97 - SAVE £17.98!
Save £17.98 and get flawless, natural looking fake tan with the perfect for beginners as a self-tan starter kit!
1 x Self-Tan Mousse
Our original Self-Tan Mousse is perfect for both first-time and experienced tanners. Get that holiday glow you've been dreaming of with a colour so natural, no one will even know you're faking it! The easy-to apply foam glides effortlessly onto the skin with our Application Mitt leaving a flawlessly blended, bronzing guide colour to see where the product has been applied - no streaks here!
1 x Pre-Tan Primer
Buff, scrub and prep your skin - our Pre-Tan Primer uses natural exfoliating ingredients to gently buff away dry, dead skin cells to reveal glowing, soft skin ready for tanning.
1 x Velvet Tanning Mitt
The ultimate tanning essential with a velvety soft texture for a perfect application every time! Say goodbye to stained hands!
1. Apply to damp skin in the shower or bath.
2. Massage into desired areas to buff and exfoliate in preparation for applying self-tanner.
3. For perfect application pay special attention to dry areas such as knees, elbows and ankles.
TIP: For an ultra-smooth result, use together with our Exfoliating Mitt.
NOTE: You should always prime a few hours before you tan, not immediately before
1. Hop in the shower and exfoliate skin using our Pre-Tan Primer or Exfoliating Mitt
2. Ensure skin is clean and dry
3. Prior to application lightly moisturise knees, elbows, hands and dry areas
4. Pump the Mousse onto your Application Mitt and apply evenly while blending onto the skin
5. Use the dry side of the mitt to remove any excess product and to buff knees, elbows, ankles and wrists - this helps to avoid these areas from going too dark.
6. Wait until touch dry before dressing and allow tan to develop for 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse off in the shower to reveal your gorgeous new tan
TIP: For a face tan, blend leftover product from the mitt onto face, or lightly apply and blend using our Miracle Brush.
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Erythrulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).
What shade is right for me, medium or Dark?
This is completely up to you! For a super natural and subtle tan, pick up a bottle in medium. Or for a deeper, just off holiday colour, grab yourself a bottle in dark. Whichever you choose, you'll be a glowing goddess in no time!
How long will this last on my skin?
Remember a tan lasts longer on hydrated skin! Most people find their Skinny Tan lasts up to 7-14 days and sometimes longer! For your longest lasting tan, we'd recommend moisturising after each shower to keep the skin hydrated and happy. Alternatively, to keep building your glow, we'd recommend using one of our moisturising gradual tanners.
Can I use this on my face?
Yes, all Skinny Tan products can be used for a fabulous face tan! We recommend using a small amount of mousse and blending onto the face using the Mitt or our Miracle Brush. NOTE: we would recommend carrying out a small patch test on the face before a full application as the skin on your face can be more sensitive than the rest of your body.